sorry, meant to be off-list...

GREG MALCOLM // TWINE // HTTP://TWINESOUND.COM

From: "matt borghi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "microsound" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "313" <313@hyperreal.org>, "IDM" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [313] Denver--Boulder, CO Performance?
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 07:40:53 -0400

It looks like I might be making a foray out to the Boulder/ Denver, Colorado
area some time in the next month or two. Can anybody recommend a venue,
space, artist, or ensemble that might be interested in a textural ambient,
IDM performance? I'd really like to hook something up while I'm out there,
but I don't know the lay of the land and what, if anything, it has to offer.

I/ we can open for someone that already has a show, or be part of another
bill if someone's interested in that. I'm quite flexible, and am open to
anything. If you have any ideas, let me know. If you know of any radio shows
that cater to this style, send me call-letters, show name, and whatnot.

Please respond off-list to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,

m@

m  a  t  t       b  o  r  g  h  i
kirson.borghi.nostrant