if this is true it would only be fitting for him to start his set with "eruption"

;p

On Friday, May 3, 2002, at 11:44 AM, Rob Theakston wrote:

don't bet on it.

rumor has it rich booked the sound system from Van Halen's "Diver Down" tour
from '82.
look for wall to wall stacks and maybe david lee roth as a roadie.

-----Original Message-----
From: :P [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2002 12:41 PM
To: Bill Van Loo; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] jak party, sunday may 25

nice!, they just posted that today cuz I checked last night and it wasnt
there.

its going to be tough to decide between acquaviva at motor and hawtin atthe
jak party.

I'll go to jak if someone can assure me the sound system will be toned down a bit from the jack party last year and the control party from whenever that
was (cant remember)

my ears cant take another excessive party like that.

-Joe

fux
www.emmrecords.com/teh_fux