let me think here Mr Mxyzptlk...I still have a rather large comic book
collection sitting at my moms house in Michigan.  in a dark closet well
protected from light and moisture, with moth balls.  So i'm a junkie, i just
don't use junk to be a junkie.  I use music and baseball cards and comix and
stuff like that.  thank you for helping me identify my problem.

:-)

Jeff