Jo Whiley is dreadful in interviews. Painful to watch.

She is thought of as 'hip' at Radio 1 and is granted with interviews such as
this.
I find it worse to watch/listen to someone with supposed knowledge but who
is so far from the mark, than the classic collective minded radio
presentersm doing interviews like this.

I always new that GV could be a techno popstar. Right or wrong I dunno but I
don't think his sounds have changed too much to achieve this.

So is this a live set from GV or what? Seems a bit early in the morning for