I think its Laboritoire Mix you are referring to??

If so another one worth checking out is his mixmag release

mixmag live volume 19 - laurent garnier

also worth hunting down is

mixmag live volume 20 - ritchie hawtin

Cheers
BT

hi 313s
just saw a friend which i haven`t met for some time now. and i found a
cd from laurent garnier (doube cd) that was out on react in 1996. this
is just a great mix of good house\techno music. the funny part is that
back in the days i never gave any attention to this cd, we were all like
into drum`n`bass and  IDM never into techno or house.
this cd is such surprise to me i had to write it here. garnier plays
some real kool techno\house from maurizio and juan atkins to ACID EIFFEL.
ratio on 7th city and jeff mills.(the linear notes say jeffrey
mills!!!!).and stuff from simon begg, keith tucker and more.
after listening to this i want to grab the first time capsule and go
back 10 years back (being history student this is not a surprise).

this cd had sharpen some Qs i have in my mind, i think its about time to
check techno (and house) for the first time (well at least as far as i
know), with a new prospective of what have happend in the being called
techno music (and happening).
i did some work\essay about issues like this last year (dan bell, ellen
alien and michael mayer were the people i did interview to the work)
if any of you would like to help they r more than welcome i hope i could
explain my self better but its too late. not like when i do research on
plato here we r lucky most of the "objects" of the research r alive. u
have alot of materials to work with.
kind regards, yair.