> Nu Groove is one of the most important and yet overlooked labels
> in the history of electronic dance music.  They had well over 100
> releases and yet I hardly hear anyone talk about them any more.

I agree, Some were a bit hit and miss, but 12's like 'Searching' by 33 and a
third queen, Some of the early Lenny Dee and Frankie Bones stuff, How and
Little, Joey Beltram's 'Forgotten Moments'. For me this was possibly the
greatest era in electronic dance music, the boundaries between house, techno,
funk and soul were less defined and DJs played it all. People like the now drum
and bass god Grooverider would drop a track like Technarchy into a Masters at
Work Latin house workout and then out into an early 4 Hero breakbeat cut.
Anything went and labels like Nu Groove kinda summed up that spirit nicely for
me.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.digital-soul.co.uk