aint it barbara streisand?! or did she steal it from somebody..sounds like her sped up to me...haha dope sample!

yeah! I was listening to a dusties radio station in chicago and I heard the original from what that got sampled from, but now I forgot who it was by. Obviously Andres sped the sample up about 200% but... :) can anyone name that original?

peace,
Matt MacQueen