For those that don't think mp3 trading is the work of Satan you should check out SoulSeek www.soulseek.org . Its a file sharing proggie for the electronic music community. There's a ton of special interest rooms. I've found a ton of stuff from people in the Ital-Disco room that I'd never find in a record store or even by searching through online boutiques. Also, been hearing this decent track played out at house nights here. It's a hard funky number with a male voiceover (presumably the artist) recounting the trip home after a late dj set at a club in Chicago. He mentions the "view on Lakeshore Drive" and he recounts getting a taxi and he tells the driver to go to the Hyatt Regency and the driver asks him if he's going to work and he says "Work? I'm going to SLEEP" and then the hard funkiness kicks in again full force. Many thanks.

|________,'       hurlbotics.com |/