here is a tough question....

I have this release on Generator records from a few years back by DJ ESP.
It says that plainly on the label.  And inscribed on the wax itself is the
GEN009 matrix number for the release.  It is a double pack and is (i
believe) called Transporter.  Now why is it that when you go to the pure
sonic web page and look at the Generator release's GEN009 is clearly not
listed.  Was this never released to the public, or is this a release on the
other Generator records out of Germany.  I am assuming it is AO's Generator
because of the fact that Woody did plenty of work with him in the past.
HELP...Mr Oldham maybe your explanation would be the best.

jeff