If you have the name trademarked you may be able to do something about forcing them to change their name if you want to do so.

I don't know about getting them to change their web site though. I don't know about using the same names in .coms, .orgs, .nets, etc.

It looks like their official name is forwardmusic.org which is how they may have been able to get around the trademark violations.

You'd probably have to speak to a lawyer about this. I'm not sure if you can do anything if they are calling themselves forwardmusic.org and you are just forward music.

It does appear that they are selling stuff which says just "forward music." You may have something there though t-shirts, hats, etc are generally copyrighted, not trademarked.

I'm not terribly familiar with trademark and copyright law, unfortunately.

Eric