was there a thread about vegetarian food somehwere in here?  i wanted to
ask if anyone has ever ate at Govinda's--i haven't been there myself, but
i keep reading that the food is good.

it's a vegetarian indian restaurant in the fisher mansion, which is now
owned by the hare krishnas.

i always wondered how this came about, so i finally looked on the web
today: apparently it was bought in the 70s by one of henry ford's great
grandsons and the daughter of walter reuther (?!), who must have been
adherents of ISKCon, b/c it then became the bhaktivedanta cultural center.

--Suman