works by Ko Bhamra, on exhibition from May 18 through
June 8, 2002. Please join the artist for an opening
reception:

Saturday, May 18, 2002

7:00 – 10:30 pm

R OA M Gallery

212 W. 11 Mile (between Main & Washington)

Royal Oak, MI

248.245.ROAM

Ko Bhamra is a Windsor-based visual artist who
exhibits regularly in Detroit. Her paintings pulsate
with soulful dance expressions wrapped in rich,
thickly-blended colors, bursting with the freedom and
beauty of female sexuality. She has had several works
commissioned, including the commemorative piece
“Soultakers” for Windsor’s Life Festival Canada in
Summer 2001.

Ko’s paintings will be on exhibit until June 8.
Gallery hours are Wednesday – Saturday, 3:00 – 9:00
pm.