innercity / clone party @ electronic box, smyth street, wakefield.
friday 31st may, 9pm - 3am, £9 door  >>> £7 early discount paying guest list
now available. limited number only. hit reply!

electro man of the moment DEXTER headlines LIVE. both his 12's have been
charted at number 1 by andy weatherall and dave clarke  and he featured 2
trax on the clone album "we still kill the old way" which also featured
detroit fanatic fabrice lig aka soul designer. he's just completed a remix
too of media sluts fischerspooner (emerge) which is, we hear, the best thing
fischerspooner have ever had to their name.  uk debut.

holland's no.1 detroit style techno duo DUPLEX also play LIVE. they've just
put the finishing touches to an all new live set and will be premiering it
here in the uk. a new album for CLONE is on the way. DUPLEX - REBUILD still
going strong and featuring a tasty remix from man of the hour fabrice lig.
uk debut

dj support comes from CLONE main man SERGE playing trax from the whole
electro spectrum including CLONE labels - dub, murder capital, klakson,
viewlexx, den haag etc..a great dj.  uk debut

also in attendance dj DAZ QUAYLE of SCSI:AV and HAYWIRE SESSIONS. Leeds
mainstay who's been on the scene for many years played at the infamous
haywire parties in leeds several years ago with the likes of andy
weatherall, cold dust, mark turner, von trapp family etc. Daz's Leeds based
label is home also to CARL FINLOW aka SILICON SCALLY/RANDOM FACTOR. Daz
played at last year's dedbeat weekend and via haywire has played alongside
the cream of international talent including ectomorph, kitbuilders, i-f,
anthony rother etc  wakefield debut!   (new album from carl finlow on scsi,
free give aways on the night)

______________________

friday 28th june, 9pm - 3am, £tbc soon

MICHAEL FORSHAW - LIVE  mentalist! makes and plays some of the scariest sh*t
out there. all recorded in blackpool and still on a f***ing wurlitzer of
course. check www.chan-n-mikes.com for some real audio.
more bad taste djs tbc soon

______________________

friday 26th july and friday 30th august, 9pm - 3am entry £3

INNERCITY RECORDS' BATTLE OF THE DJz
with summer upon us and the clubs emptying we're holding guests back till
later in the year.
45 minute slot per dj.
winner receives £200 voucher to spend at innercity and a slot at a later
date with a top name dj who suits their style.
to enter bring your tape to either of the next 2 innercity parties and leave
them at the bar.
i will be listening to ALL tapes and will pick the best 16 sets for the 2
dates.
all electronic musical styles represented but please try and stand out or do
something a bit different. impress us!!!
tapes will not be considered that are posted or dropped off at the shop,
sorry - support us + we'll support you back.

......................big big electro parties with some real legends for
september and october. more info soon.........................

wanna play? hit reply.

thanks for your time.
paul
www.innercity.co.uk