Hi Cyclone,

Here are a few links that you might find helpful. I had to do the same research a few months back for Current.

http://www.430west.com

also:

http://www.overloadmedia.co.uk/archives/interviews/lawrence_burden.html

and this is a good one too:

http://techno.ca/cognition/octone.htm

Speaking of research, tonight I read an electronic music column in a local weekly paper that refers to Vladislav Delay/Luomo being both German and a group.

http://www.mille-plateaux.net/mp/artists/vladislav_delay/vladislavdelay.html

Word to anybody who views journalism as being something greater than paraphrasing press releases.

salty as ever,
mt

Also, does anyone know where I can find a good Octave One biog off the Web?

Cheers

Cyclone