In the David Adamany Undergrad Library at Wayne State
University, there is a section for people who aren't
students... I always see scruffy dudes playing Solitaire so
don't believe the hype about the limitations.  The stations
are called CATs or Community Access Terminals.

www.lib.wayne.edu/ugl for maps & more info.

-anki