Hi all, especially those living in or around Detroit.

As some of you may know, the insides of my computer, an amputated version of
my record collection, my newly acquired bachelor's degree in humanistic
computer science and I are moving from Denmark to Detroit at the beginng of
July in order to live with and marry the love of my life (well the marrying
part only applies to me). I'm going to be broke as f*** when I move and I
haven't found a job yet. If you can help me find gigs (DJ and/or Live P.A.)
please get in touch. I am currently working on starting a booking service
and eventually a record label under the name "AudioRiot" with my close
friend Ryan Brogan and at the moment we are working on putting together a
serious roster, more info on that later. So in short, if you can help me in
any way with booking (or even other jobs) please get in touch...

See y'all soon :)

Christian Bloch
http://mp3.com
AudioRiot/Tresor/Restructured/LL/UnGleich/Deep Night Essentials/Simple
Muzik/Funque Droppings