----- Forwarded by Jennifer Wiringer/Det/J Walter Thompson on 05/20/02
10:08 AM -----

                    Jennifer

                    Wiringer             To:     tom churchill <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
                                         cc:

                    05/20/02 10:02       Subject:     Re: [313] P Diddy
sampling from KMS???(Document link: Jennifer
                    AM                   Wiringer's Mail)

I dont think thats the same sample. The washy/paddy synth is very similar,
but slightly different chords...the chords on the p. diddy track sound
worthy of a KMS track though.
my 2ยข : )

-j

                    tom churchill

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]       To:     "Matthew L. Thompson"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <313@hyperreal.org>
                    dings.com>               cc:

                                             Subject:     Re: [313] P Diddy
sampling from KMS???
                    05/20/02 03:58 AM

> I'm very familiar with that track, it gets played all the time on the
radio.
> Does KMS Productions or Submerge have an audio sample of "Senses" online
> anywhere for listening comparison?

www.smallfish.co.uk have a 30-second snippet here:

http://195.149.16.23/servlets/com.cord.smallfish.RamGenerator/6322_2.ra

Cheers,