yeah but the rip-offs  are never as badass as the actual DR stuff.
Seemed to me the DR had a "dry spell" for awhile there, but this sleeve i
dig.
looks like some original sh*t.

-j

                    "Giles

                    Dickerson"           To:     <313@hyperreal.org>, Jennifer
Wiringer/Det/J Walter [EMAIL PROTECTED],
                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        "fab" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Neil
Wallace" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    tas.com>             cc:

                                         Subject:     RE: [313] Speedy J - o.t.
sleeve design
                    05/20/02 12:26

                    PM

Or learn from them too !! There's a fine line between knock off and
learning from. All design students do is study the masters.

- Giles

D I G I T A S // B O S T O N
--
Giles Dickerson