Monday, May 20, 2002, 12:35:22 PM, a knob was tweaked and out came:

GD> Anyone ever hear the first REQ One album on Skint? One of the wickedest
beat frenzies and nasty hip-hopish productions I've ever heard. He made that
entire album using 2 turntables and a borrowed
GD> casio sampler.

Oh man, I used to have this old toy Casio keyboard that went through a
flood.  After it had dried out, it sounded positively alien . . . all
of the instruments were suddenly endowed with bizarre resonances, and
it would randomly apply pitch slides all over the place.  I wish I had
had the foresight to sample it before my parents gave it to charity.

Hopefully some underprivileged kid is still having a blast with the
thing.