Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 09:31:53 -0400
To: "Jayson B." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From: SOS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [313] S.O.S DEMF PARTY MAY 25
Cc: 313

This is the sort of the WE AT S.O.S were talking about . Although we appreciate Jason B's concern we are trying in every way to do a lot and give more than what is expected. How many times can you go to $30.00 partys and see someone dj. No disrespect to the dj's but their needs to be someone like us showing the groups and live pa you dont get to see. Thanks Jason B. Were not hating on you we just think it needs to be said TO THE NON SUPPORTERS AND THAT DOES NOT INCLUDE YOU MY FRIEND. The party will be offf the hook.

S.O.S
tHE uNKNOWN pEOPLE