Hello,

I bought this cd a couple (3?) years ago at Record
Time (Ferndale) here in Detroit and was wondering if
someone could give me more info on it? I've always
been curious about it since there's not much info on
it.
Thanks..and can any that replies also email it to me?
I've been a little too busy to follow any lists
lately.

tracks:
-------
1. Nelz a.k.a. the operated - In 2 the Zystem (warped)
2. Alan Toy - Veigil (the hop skotch mix)
3. Project Pong - Day & Night (subliminal mix)
4. Sidetone - Freash Citrus Fruit
5. Nelz - Funkify Your Soul
6. Project Pong - Fractions (Into the Storm mix)
7. Alan Toy - io (edit)
8. Nelz - Floating (Dirk Diggler remix)
9. Sidetone - PHX
10. Alan Toy - Jee4