Whenever I need a second opinion, I check out Weather Underground
(wunderground.co).  Based right here in Ann Arbor too; they're putting a
positive spin on it all...well, at least for Monday...

 FRIDAY (Angry cloud faces blowing...)
Showers and thunderstorms likely in the morning. Otherwise...mostly cloudy.
Highs near 70. Chance of rain 60 percent.

 SATURDAY AND SUNDAY (Big purple question marks...)
A chance of showers. Lows 43 to 48. Highs 60 to 65.

 MEMORIAL DAY (Happy sun with smiley face!!)
Dry. Lows 48 to 53. High 70 to 75.