speaking of Muzik - there is in the June 2002 issue a little article called
"Guide To Octave One" in the Desert Island Disco (pages 130-131).

Also there is a feature on Elektroclash in which Ed DMX says:

 "I feel a bit annoyed about the elektroclash thing, because the word
electro is being used but actually people are talking about something else.
Electro was always funky and nearer to hip hop than new wave."

Yeah! That's what I've been trying to say. Thank you Ed DMX!

MEK

                      Ian Cheshire

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, 313@hyperreal.org
                      asynet.net>               cc:

                                                Subject:  RE: [313] extended
forecast
                      05/22/02 07:37 AM

Hi Sean

Wellies is Wellington Boots, rubber boots to keep your
feet dry..

yeah Xxpress 2!! argh!!

I hear what your saying, also have you ever seen or has anyone seen there
6 decks mixing they go on about,,,cos they don't actually use 6 decks!
they
use
sampless to overlay each other but when I saw them in Brighton they didn't
have 6 decks
but they advertised it...man that really gets my goat that does!