Hello, and sorry for the spam-like qualities of this post.

So: a record label?!?

That's right, chromedecay is now a record label of sorts. I never expected
or wanted to run a label, but I had a project that I really wanted to
release on my own terms, and decided to make the jump. chromedecay (the
label) will be much like chromedecay the web site - low key, and devoted to
my own personal projects.

The first of those projects is a live recording from October 15, 2001.
Entitled "bill van loo - live at leopold bros", it captures one of the live
performances that I've become known for. Featuring great design work by my
long-time friend j. schnable (surfacelevel), this is a limited edition run
of 300 professionally duplicated CD-Rs with full color artwork.

Right now, I'll be selling them myself at the festival, and will have online
ordering available soon. E-mail me to order ($8 + shipping) for now.

Thanks for listening, and see you at the festival (hopefully).

Cheers,

Bill
--
http://www.chromedecay.org