You know what I think the problem is.... we didn't pay the $30 VIP card
price for the free pop and free streaming. I KNEW I should have paid Carol
so she could pay the people from last year.

MEK

                      "rob webb"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       313@hyperreal.org

                      il.com>                  cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: [313] nice live
stream
                      05/25/02 01:49 PM

BT:

>I get nothing too

same here.  must be time to go down the pub and cry into my beer instead.
;)

rob