hi again :)

i've started to list my record collection at discogs.com, and i have a
question maybe one of you might be able to help me with.

in the stack of records i came away with at stairway to headphones in
minneaplolis, was a disc i blindly took to be AE01 - vertical
disinigration by timeblind, as that is what the label tells me it is.

but! the etching say's that it's masterbeat by tempest and lists both
tracks for side a, but not the track that takes up all of side b.

this is causing me endless confusion, and i need someone to straighten
me out.  what fricken record to i have here and what's on it?  i assume
the etching is correct and that this is a record by robert williams,
but i want to be sure.  and i want to be able to list the names of the
tracks.

if anyone can help me out with any info they have on this record, i
would appreciate it.

thanks,
chad

             http://hyperreal.org/~chad