bottle or beer or water were both $5
and for the place having pretty much top shelf liquor
there beer selection was crap (yes I'm a beer snob!) the
best being hennie or corona and those are not even
imports any more they are brewed here in the u.s.a

I determined there prices were so expencive because they
are shooting for a certin crowd, one that dresses nice
and has lots of money to spend on drinks. but hey I had
a good time there on both nights i there (sat. & mon.).

scotto