List,
Ive been working diligently on things at the threeonethree.com website. The
first part of the project that Ive been attacking is the creation of a
proper discography of all the major Detroit techno labels: KMS, Transmat,
Metroplex, Accelerate, 7th City, Planet-E, etc, etc. When complete, the
discography will include artist, ep/lp title, cat no. and complete
tracklisting-- and if possible, a small .gif of the label or sleeve. (I
would like to see something similar to the outstanding job the boys (and
girls?) at twoplayer have done, still keeping the layout original so as not
to steal their style.) As it happens, I have not found a 100% reliable
source on the 'net for this information, and therefore have decided to
create a *permanent* home for this information at the site.
(threeonethree.com will not be going away-- its paid up for the next five
years.)

The second part of the project is forthcoming. This will be a feature by an
artist on one of the aforementioned labels as a complete, exclusive,
full-length, downloadable cd/mp3 each month. First sets featured will be by
Mike Grant (Moods & Grooves/End 2 End/Afrosyntrix), D-Wynn (KMS), and Mike
'Agent-X' Clark (Planet-E). Look for these before the end of summer.

Lastly, I would also like to include a gallery of memorable 313 photography
from all of you. DEMF photos, Detroit ruins pilgrimages, clubnights, etc. If
you have and would like to contribute any of these photos to the website,
please send them (please only send a max of 10 photos initially) along with
a description of each shot in .zip or .rar format to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
If you're scanning the images, please make them large enough for maximum
clarity-- I can resize them if need be.

Also, if anyone would like to help out with the discography-- especially
specific track titles from the EPs/LPs, it would be greatly appreciated. As
of now, Im recording all the information by hand (ON PAPER) and keying in
manually. If you have accurate information regarding cat #s, artist/title,
and tracklist information, and would like to contribute, please send this
info to [EMAIL PROTECTED] as well.

Any contributors will be credited for their submissions should they be used.
Also, if anyone finds inaccuracies in the information presented at the site,
please let me know! Sometimes I try to type a bit too quick for my own good
and miss my typos when proofing, and occasionally, have made errors when
transposing data from my notes to the site.

Some of you may have some trouble navigating the site-- this is a temporary
issue. Currently, the site utilizes a java pop-up navigation system that is
activated with a mouse-click. It seems that this navigation may not be 100%
cross-browser compatible-- if you click and don't get a menu, try
right-clicking for now. I've decided to scrap the idea of using pre-built
code for the pop-up menu and simply write my own nav script, but I haven't
all the bugs worked out yet. In the meantime, check out the site and please
send any contributions you may have.

Thank you,

Matthew Mangold
[EMAIL PROTECTED]