not being
accustomed to seeing humor in the Metro Times, but it was pretty >cute :^)

That's because it was in Real Detroit Weekly.

From: sean deason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: scotto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] metro times and hawtin's ambient track from control
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 11:06:12 -0400

before you start a widespread panic. read the article again. it was meant to be satire. after that statement, the writer says something to the effect of "at least that's what I was *hoping* to report on". with the report starting out with those strange statements, it was confusing at first for me too, not being
accustomed to seeing humor in the Metro Times, but it was pretty cute :^)

sean "a very serious person" deason