Ask those little china kids if two hundred years ago they would have been in the same position, or worse. I'm saying in general terms, that life HAS improved, and that certain aspects of it really aren't going to change, because THEY HAVE NEVER CHANGED.

From: Yair Etziony <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: [313] submerge.panel- technology OT?
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 21:23:23 +0200

well, i am sorry to say that life now is better than it was lets say 200
years ago.
thats what some people would like you to think.
all things r changing and nothing is really changing. good and bad r un
relevant critiras , which r too
relative, too have a good answer do we REALLY live better?
i think that 200 years ago people killed other people and that never
changed.
i know 200 years ago people uprest other people that didn`t change.
did technology really changed that? ask those little boys who work for nike
in china they would answer you
with something else.
the people with power would like u to think u r doing so good life has never
been so good? but is this really true?
give it some real thinking, and than answer.

kind regards. Yair/micropeople/telaviv