Alexander O'Neal : All True Man (Frankie Knuckles mix)
Blue six : Sweeter Love
Blaze : Home is Where the Heart Is
Easy Going : Baby I Love you
Kerri Chandler : Inspiration
Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band : Sunshower (Ok, not house but I'm pretty sure this group's records would get worked at the Warehouse and Garage)
New Sector Movements - The Sun (Kenny Dope mix)
Roy Davis Jr. feat. Peaven Everett - Men From the Nile (Watch Them Come)

More just examples that popped into my head than a definitive list, there's so many!