313 Friends,

I'll be happily dropping some wax at the new chillout lounge in Central Square
called The Enormous Room in Central Square this Saturday with my good friend
Brynnmore. All kinds of the great eclectic selection of music you'd expect from
Brynnmore and Flatplastic (you can listen to some of my mixes at
http://www.flatplastic.com). Love to see you guyts for a cocktail and great
tunes on what looks like a beautiful Saturday night to go out for some summer
fun.

Come by and Introduce Yourself !!!

Here's the info below ---->

-------------
Imaginary Friend Night @ the Enormous Room
with host BRYNMORE and
friend DJ SNUGGLEUPAKISS.

Guest DJ : GILES DICKERSON (Flatplastic.com / FutureTrash.net, Boston)

Moi petit, dubby treat, poly beat this Saturday @ the Enormous Room (above
Central Kitchen) in Central Sq.

Doors @ 8pm
Close @ 1am