this is NOT techno by any means....but an interesting anecdote.

i just got a dvd player with mp3 capacity, and was playing a PACKED disc
with mostly house, techno, hiphop, and a little electro.

i like enya's "only time" and was playing it.  all of a sudden my oldest
son (4) started crying unexpectedly, saying he missed his grandparents.
Now he USUALLY says this when he's being punished, but we hadn't laid a
hand on him or anything.

so when i asked him what did it, he said it was the song.  it just made
him sad....

peace
lks