he was playing a lot of this stuff at control 2
or at least when I was there after 8 am and rich went back on a around 9 am

now I have a couple of id's from the paxahau set

what the hell is is it saying in the begining this has beenin the back of my
mind since the 27th.
it sounds kinda like ... gota go to town or the gold tongue?????

the song right after the big break down of this first track, it has the
really fat bass line?

and what are the two tracks he plays after baby judy, or is it one song???
what ever it is I have to know it at the very end of the set.

that looped scratch sounds kinda weird on relisten but it was so dope that
night. the person I went with flipped over this he had not saw rich since st
andrews and he now wants final scratch.

acuatlly it's a funny story as to how I got to the panadca that night. the
people I went to the demf with kinda pooped out after control 2 (little to
much booze for the minimalistik crew in the am) and went home back up here
in lansing. but I really wanted to go to the show! so I decieded when I got
home to drive my hunk of junk jeep back down to the D. well I got as far as
webberville on 96 when all of my dash light got really bright and then went
out completely and I started to smell the wire burning smell so I was like
"SH*T", and I pulled over at the michigan brewing company pub to drownd my
sarrows and see whats wrong with my junk pick-up. it appeared to be a fuse
but when I replaced it it blew it again but my headlights worked and so did
my brake lights, but I could smell the wire burning. so I decided to go in
and think it over a beer.

well I decide I could not go to detroit with a 1986 jeep commanche that was
in need of repair and counted my luck that it happened close to home.

well I started talking to the other people at the bar and it turned out I
had a class with one of the people. and he liked electronic music, so I
asked if he went to the demf and he did not so I was telling him about the
weekend and about control, and he was bummed out he missed the weekend
because of work.  he said something like "man I would love to see richie
again". then I informed him I was on my way to see rich again but had car
problems and now could not go but if he wanted to, I had two slot on the
list as my friends pooped out. he declinded because he was waiting for a
friend and they were going to go drink beer.

so I contuned my story of control, and he goes "man this story is making me
want to go". I then told him I missed the fireworks but heard they were way
cool. he goes ok finish your beer were going baught his friend a six pack
and we were off.

ok may be I could have made that a little more understandable or shorter.
scotto

"The first person to show ear plugs can cut"
-quote from the door guy at control 2