<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Tack Head was another
name they all went by as well.

Wow, Tackhead gets a mention on 313....one of my old time favorites so I must
chime in on this one. Give a listen to the Album 'Gary Clail's Tackhead
Soundsystem' for some of their best stuff. 'Man in a suitcase' is pretty worn
on my copy. Tackhead tried to do some 'softer' sounding stuff in later albums
but it wasn't as compelling as their early sound. Keith contributed a lot to
their sound and also pitched in on NIN's 'pretty hate machine'. Not that old
Trent Reznor would part with any credit for that.
People used to say the drums on Tackhead weren't drums at all but steel doors
being slammed shut. Yea, love that stuff.

-d