He could always make up some fake foam gear that looks real and set it out
so it looks like he's using a big set up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like the gear to
but that can be a pain, always making sure every thing is working and not
getting damaged.

From: :P [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2002 6:32 PM
To: Kevin; 313
Subject: Re: [313] advent track id

once you do a soundcheck, there is no need to play with the mixer settings.
most pro audio cards have hardware mixing built in, normally mixing audio
streams at 36 bit.  these are mixed down to whatever outputs you have
assigned said audio stream to.

with an all-computer setup, you dont need the mixer because you assign
master mix to main outs and go from there.

the thing I dont like about laptop shows is that I want to see more GEAR
:)))

-Joe