I think a client just bought me tickets to come to a small town south of
Bercelona on thursday, what a coincidence of timing!  I will see about
staying in Barcelona and might be around for a meet-up.

<quote who="John Osselaer">
> Hi list,
>
> I haven't been able to follow closely what's been going on on the list
> in  the last few weeks so don't shoot me if this is already in my
> mailbox a  couple of pages down the line:
>
> Who's at Sonar and who wants to meet up?
>
> Contact me privately at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

> John, preparing some Technotourism to make up for
> 'no-Detroit-this-year'
>
> http://www.technotourist.org

fix.er \'fik-s*r\ n : one that fixes : as : one that intervenes
 to enable a person to circumvent the law or obtain a political
 favor : one that adjusts matters or disputes by negotiation