12/06/2002 02:21 PM

dear

(I am a college student not even paying taxes that matter but talk outta my
ass like I have life experience that matters...)
your thread and claims of this property taxes having something to do with
detroit.

WHAT?!?!!?!???!?!?!?

YOU are in A2d according to your email address so  WHY? Tell me please what
property taxes had to do (a nd you were not talking casual relations here
kid you were talking about taxes!!!!!
Oh and always email your whine to the list not just privately by the way
share your stupidity with the group, pleaaaase!
Show us what a waste college can be for a young dumbocrat  like yourself...

p.s.
splzzzzzzzzz!

> It's fine that you're annoyed by this, but i only posted one time and i
> connected the thread with detroit, which is arguably important to detroit
> techno.
>
> for that reason i dont think you're justified in threatening to send me
> obnoxious junk mail.  I sent one thing, that's one delete key.  Nothing
> more.  I don't even perpetually engage in off-topic threads.  So settle
> down.
>

> ben
>

> On Wed, 12 Jun 2002, PhedX wrote:
>
>> this is beyond newbie
>>
>> (shred you are dead time you twits)
>>
>> quit this thread and its beyond useless drivel
>>

>> email privately or have YOUR email filled with retaliatory drivel from
>>
>> from every porn and barney site  site I can sign yall up on. yeesh...
>>

>> ps. the starter of the crappy thread collects 8 tracks and thinks they are
>> making a comeback!
>>

> ====data general===========
> ==www.umich.edu/~btausig===
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

splzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

aARTIST: MILLSART
TITLE: ACTUAL (AXIS 009 C/D)
LABEL: AXIS
FORMAT: CD