A friend of mine told me some time ago that Keith, Skip, and Doug where part of the Sugar Hill Gang. So I started to look at all the Sugar Hill Records I had and it was true. I don't have my records handy right as of yet, but one record I can tell you about is Grand Master Flash & The Ferous Five -The Message 12". If you have it, look at the credits.

peace,
Silicon

 Keith Le Blanc was part of the Sugar Hill Gang as a drummer
along with Skip Mc Donald and Doug Wimbish.

Really!? I never knew that - tell me more. What tracks were they involved
with?

Thanks,
Sean.