There is a DVD coming out with a limited release (I think 1000 copies of a 12" with Man with the Red face (live) Sound of the big Baboo (live) on one side and a track he did with Mike Banks on the other.

I think it was Tom MF who posted about the london launch of it which was a couple of weeks ago (one of my mates went along and since he was one of the first 5 in he got a promo copy) -I dont know when the full release is though.

Cheers
BT

> Ive got a DVD of the Greed single with various videos for it - is that what
> you're talking about or are there more laurent garnier DVD's ?

I'm sure someone posted here that a Laurent Garnier live DVD was due at the
beginning of June...