I have a track ID request for a friend who's not on (313) any more:

"Shake and Mike Clark both played this record at the Planet E party during DEMF
this year. It's got a simple kick, and really creepy weird
pads. It's also got vocal parts, one of which somebody says something like
"there's a lot of magic in those vaults you probably haven't
even showed anyone", and there's a part where he says "from chicago to detroit"
and then "to detroit" loops for a long time."

Anybody? Sounds like it could be Shake to me, using some of his interview
samples, but it's not on "What, me worry". I guess it could be
on "Songs for my mother", which I have but haven't listened to in a
while...what other records are between "Songs for..." and "What, me
worry", anyway?

As a not-unrelated side now: "What, me worry" is bad-ass. The hip-hop track on
it just rips my head off and hands it back. Wow.

Thanks,

Bill
--
http://www.chromedecay.org