have it too... I kind of rushed to buy it when I got my Minidisc ! i tried
listening at random of course, and I must say it is a weird experience, as
with pretty much all Autechre music, I'd say it is "immersive", I tend to
daydream a lot when listening to that stuff... The difference here, with
that randomness factor, is that the daydreams are always different, no
predictability possible ; I'd say it is worth it at least to try it for a
couple of hours :-)

Gwendal