We were down for a while in April and May while we moved the server to
Southfield and Dennis' swank new pad. I'm very happy to report we have a lot
of new material generated in that downtime. Of particular interest are three
new tracks respectively from one-time [313] member Dave Dawson AKA Daedau,
and Christian Bloch, 2 new ones from Mehall and Barry AKA Kao
Jyan/Kataconda's live DJ Mix of his own material from OFF SEAMUS in April. I
got some new stuff up too. You can access it all from the dropdowns at the
top of the front page.

I hate to seem like I'm being blatantly site-promotional or SPAMing for my
friend, but I truly believe in Dave's new stuff. It's classically Detroit,
and some of his best work to-date. This is not to slight Christian, Mike and
Barry's great new stuff at all, but I'm completely geeked that Dave has
developed his sound so succinctly in these new efforts. Dave would never
shout about his music and he ain't on this list anymore, so I'd like to
spread the good word on his behalf. Here's an example:
http://www.mp313.com/daedau/Once%20Bitten.mp3

Tristan - http://www.mp313.com Site/Content Administrator
http://www.mp313.com <- Music
http://www.metrotechno.net <- DC techno + more