> For DJ Pierre's best tracks are I'd rate "Generate Power,"
> the "Shine" remix and the "Music Express" remix right up there,
> because I'm a total sucker for the wild pitch sound, and you can't
> leave out "Acid Trax."

The remix of Urban Soul "Sex On My Mind" in an "Altered State" stylee is the
one for me, a really epic twisting mix that just seems a wee bit more fluid
than other Wild Pitch stuff he did. I'm also pretty partial to "Master
Blaster" (as Joint Venture) and, of course, "Fantasy Girl" (Pfantasy Club) -
the best of the "?? Girl" tracks. "What Is House Muzik?" is annoyingly on
clear vinyl, so when you do find a copy, it's invariably popping and
scratching all over the place.