[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote on Fri, 21 Jun 2002 about following:

> Question: was there ever a single for "Musik" by Pierre on Strictly Rhythm? I
> have it on the album...

on related note he did remix music express for x-press 2 back in the
day, and thats a kicking tune. he also put out track called "music set
you free" with vocalist.. i think it was on tribal.. thats a kickin tune
also. both of them has this dj pierre trademark vocal sample trick,
repeating word "music" he used that trick on some other tracks too if my
memory serves right.

sakke
--
"Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is."
                - Master Yoda, Star Wars Episode II