I have a mix that was labelled as Claude Young - djsets.com;
I got it off of Soulseek though.
If I saw a copy I would buy it though.
It is really excellent.  Mixing seems smooth (no tricks I noticed) but nice long
blends.
And the track selection is just a great update of what I would consider to be
the classic deep Detroit techno sound.

/dave...Cyborg K