At 08:35 AM 6/22/2002, Andy Kellman wrote:
Has anyone else heard the new Lawrence record on Ladomat? Is it just me, or is there some major Theo Parrish worship going on? I'm hearing a little bit of KDJ in there as well (the third track sounds like an interpretation of the Soul Sounds 12").

Andy

NOT just you...it rings pretty clear in the first few tracks...but when you get to #10 it's more than clear.

                                                        jeff