hi everyone,

i'm posting my ebay spam *only once* on here because i know people get
annoyed.

my username is deep_love

the only 313 relevant item i have on ebay is a mint copy of silvershower -
ice fractions 2 - plus 8.  i'll be putting up more rare detroit stuff soon
(i collected some goodies while working at record time), so join my ebay
email list if you're interested:

please send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and write "ebay mailing list"
somewhere in the body or subject of the message.

ani