I was goofin off with the sherlock search engine in my mac and I enter
richie hawtin.
a few differnt common link showed up but this one that was a odd ball on I
click on it turned out to be a fan page with some pretty inaccurate info on
it but it has a link to hyperreal with what says is an interview with richie
in nov 1994. now I clicked on it and it was gone does anyone remember this
or
have a copy of it I would like to hear it

website I found it on:
http://www.rpi.edu/~desais2/plastikman.html

and the link of the susposid interview
http://hyperreal.com:70/0/music/artist/plastikman/interview.nov94

yes I noticed it was a dot com but there were so many other mistakes I
figured it was worth one letter to the list and maybe someone knew of this?

scotto