>> Da One Away - 'The Mind' on 2000 Black
>
> sure it's an i.g project tom?.. i always thought it was a shared thing of
> dego and ian's

Yeah, I had that in mind too, but just checked and the credits on 'The Mind'
are "produced and mixed by i.g. culture at roccana hard place. written by
i.g. culture and k. philips. all keys by i.g. culture. additional keys by
kaidi tatham." And the mixes on the 12" are 'N.S.M. Production' (N.S.M.
standing for New Sector Movements, presumably), 'Son of Scientist Venture'
and 'The Mind Breakdown rub'...

> 'trash da junk' was just dego and kaidi wasn't it?..

Yeah, and there's no mention of I.G. on the credits - they must be sharing
the project name I guess?

Cheers,

Tom